cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will_H
Frequent Visitor

I need a dark mode

Please have a dark mode toggle. The new look is burning my eyes... If you are in front of a screen for as long as I am the dark mode is a must.

3 REPLIES 3
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Will_H - Thanks for reaching out. I have shared your request with the team. If there is a possibility of this change in the future, we'll let you know!

Thanks for being part of the community!

I thought a desk top dark mode option was coming in June 2020. I have the July 2020 version, but there still doesn't seem to be a dark option. MS seemed to make the change to white easily, how come it takes so long to bring back a dark mode option? Please bring it back and save my eyes.

Thanks for inquiring about dark mode, @Drewz . At this time, there is nothing on the road map for dark mode for the Power BI Community. If you are referring to a dark mode for the product, check out product Ideas by selecting "Community" in the header of this page, and then select "Submit ideas".
Submit Ideas.png

There are quite a few results when searching for "dark mode". I recommend checking to see if someone has already submitted an Idea that describes what you are looking for and voting on it. If you don't see anything that fits, submit your idea there!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors