Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not reply to my case

When I want to reply on a solution because it is not working and push on the button "reply"  I get the following message

Also in the block "Post a topic"  the post reply button is not working

An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url.

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@prateekraina  - Thanks for reaching out!  There are times this will happen and it might be that you are not signed in.  Please double check to see if this fixes the issue.  If not please let us know.

prateekraina
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Admin, I am not able to post replies to users to help them. Post reply button is disabled for me. I cam here via Reply button. Here also, I don't see traditional options like uploading image etc. It is like I am not allowed to post on this forum anymore. Can someone help. I was not active in this community in last 1 year. Is that the reason why I am not able to post replies? Prateek Raina
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Anonymous  - We wanted to check in with you and see if you still have questions or if your issue has been resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors