cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilaK
Helper I
Helper I

How to unmark post as a solution

After commiting a reply to my question as a possible solution I discovered that solution is working only on sample data. After expanding sample data solution doesn't work properly anymore. I'm trying to unmark that post as a solution but can't find the way to do it. Is it possible and if so, how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @MilaK,

Thank you for your question! You have two options for this scenario:

1.  Since the solution works for some data, you could leave it as a solution and mark a different response as another solution.
  2. If the solution truly doesn't solve the problem, you can mark as "Not the Solution" by going to the right and side of the response and click the 3 dots.  Select Not the Solution.

Natalie_iTalent_1-1664544772736.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @MilaK,

Thank you for your question! You have two options for this scenario:

1.  Since the solution works for some data, you could leave it as a solution and mark a different response as another solution.
  2. If the solution truly doesn't solve the problem, you can mark as "Not the Solution" by going to the right and side of the response and click the 3 dots.  Select Not the Solution.

Natalie_iTalent_1-1664544772736.png

I hope this helps!

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

BizApps LATAM 2023

Business Application LATAM Summit 2023

Join the biggest FREE Business Applications Event in LATAM this February.

Power Platform Bootcamp

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

In this bootcamp we will deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, delivered to you by experts and community leaders.