Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I use Bookmarks to navigate to specific queries in the new Navigation Builder

Love the new navigation building in Apps!  Great addition and makes it even easier to find the report that you are looking for.

Given that this navigation can be controlled by LINKs, I decided to create a bunch of Bookmarks in my report and then in the Navigation Builder create New Links to point the bookmarks to.

They work great, if I choose to open them in Current Tab or New Tab, but it doesnt work when I select to "Open In: Content Area".  I get the error message "app.powerbi.com refused to connect."

Only issue I have with the Open In New Tab or Open In Current Tab is that it removes the navigation panel.

Am I doing something wrong or is this something that I need to submit to the PowerBI ideas forum?  It would be great to be able to select a Bookmark for the navigation link.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors