Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Back2Basics
Helper IV
Helper IV

How do I find all of my posts

Hi

I have made a comment on a thread but I can't find it. I earnt a badge for the most because it hit a landmark for me but I can't seem to find where it is. I just want to check if it has posted, is there a way to view all of my own posts?? I can view other users and see their most recent posts, but can't seem to find my own...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Never mind.  Once my email was varified I can click on my name and it takes me to my profile page.  On the profile page all my posts or replies are shown.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Thanks this works on Chrome but in Edge - "Latest posts" doesn't appear

Hello @sangeetaraman,

I was able to see multiple posts when I switched to your profile.  When you are on your profile page, try clicking "Microsoft Power BI Community" above "About sangeetaraman".  Then click "My profile" (right hand side above the search bar).  You should see your latest posts.  See screenshots below.  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Natalie_iTalent_1-1672937619379.png

Natalie_iTalent_0-1672937501022.png

Natalie_iTalent_0-1672936976275.png

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

I am not sure why but I just tried again and now all posts do show up.  The post that wasn't showing up was from Sunday so not sure why it would lag behind this post, that I replied to today.  Anyway - resolved now. Thanks again.

@Kazoo60 Thanks for the screenshot. Please try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, please try loading your profile in a private/incognito window or using another browser. Please let me know if any of those options resolve the issue for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors