Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bonny666
Helper I
Helper I

How do I even sign in?

I am writing on behalf of someone else who cannot sign in into the community.

He clicks on Sign in, it asks for the login and password, afterwards the page just refreshes and nothing happens. Yes, cache cleaned and all that stuff.

Read already 5 guides about all this organizational complications, it just doesn't work, it doesn't redirect anywhere..

How complicated can it be to sign in to a forum? is there anyone he can contact regarding this or something to try?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @bonny666 

Please have your associate follow the link in this support article for 'I Still Need Help' to open a support case: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/6802...

In addition to proving the community username and email address that your associate has previously used to sign into the community, likely he or she will be asked to provide a log file. I would suggest going ahead and following the steps outlined here to access the Power BI community log file, and include that with the email to support. The instructions on how to access this file can be found here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Accessing-the-Log-File-for-Power-BI...

We understand that having login issues is frustrating, thank you for reaching out to us!

Brandy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors