Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sanimesainc

Help with linking old account

Can I please get some help with reviving my old community account? I changed jobs and can no longer login using the old id.

My old profile name: sanimesa

My old email: SAikath@justritemfg.com

New email: shuvro@nimesa.com.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Hello @sanimesainc 

If you change jobs or lose access to the email associated with your community account, we are able to map your existing account to a newly created account so that you don't lose any community contributions. 

The Power BI community does require an AAD account. If the account you would like to use is not AAD, you can create one for free by following 'I Need an Organizational Account' in this support article: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/How-to-Register-for-a-Power-BI-Comm...

Here is what I would suggest, if your new email account is not AAD, follow the instructions I just linked for 'I Need an Organizational Account', then proceed below to open a support case and have your old account and new account mapped.  If your new account is AAD, proceed with opening a support case for the mapping:

To open a support case, visit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-cannot-sign-in. Please include the community user/profile name and email address you previously used to log into the community, as well as the newly created community user/profile name and email address of the account you create. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have questions!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors