Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

guliver
Frequent Visitor

Genuine post wrongly marked as spam

Hi,

I put a lot of effort into my first post that was then afterwards directly marked as spam.

Please could a moderator look into it?

(Here's the post)

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
denyschamberlan
Frequent Visitor

I know the feeling and wish to report a very similar scenario just happened to me. I fully understand that there may be an approval time gap before you see your post listed due to moderation procedures. In some cases posts will never show up. So you may wonder what may have blocked it. You don't recall adding any offending comments or content, just asking a simple technical question right?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Python-visuals-strange-sporadic-behavior/m-p/780879#M2057...

Bang!!! your genuine report has been Marked as spam. [sigh...] 

Hi @denyschamberlan  

I just replied to your other post here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Feedback/My-post-was-marked-as-spam-and-removed/m-p/78187..., so I won't tell you the same thing twice Smiley Happy

What I will say is please don't ever hesitate to reach out, you are welcome to send me a PM as well! I'm glad you are here, thanks for being part of the community!

Brandy

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @guliver ,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sometimes, the valid posts go to spam due to changes in the spam filter.

I have marked your post Not Spam and it is in the desktop forum now.

Let me know if any help is required.

Thank you for using Power BI community!

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors