Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

stretcharm
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Forum posts not working

Recently (last few weeks) the form post screens and menus have stopped working properly This means that the font header in Rich text is missing. Posts have no line feeds as you will see in this post. Also I'm not able to add images or use the menus to edit existing posts. I tried have Firefox, Chrome, Edge and IE and the only one that works correctly is IE. I've restarted browsers, cleared cache and it still gives me the same issue.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for using Power BI community and reporting the issue!

The issue has been fixed.

Please verify again and let us know the feedback.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for using Power BI community and reporting the issue!

The issue has been fixed.

Please verify again and let us know the feedback.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

same there - I cant post nothing (simple text) I get continously HTML error message

@HennSarv - Are you still having problems posting to the community?

I have to test - response to question at least work fine

Nope - dont' work. I created again all my story but I get error:

The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again.

additionally I get following error there during my answer: Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

@HennSarv - Today I will do some testing with your account to see if I can replicate your experience. I'll reply here when that's complete. I am US CST time zone, I'll get back with you by the end of my day. Thanks for letting us know you are having trouble, we'll get it figured out so you can participate in the community!

Hello @HennSarv 

I am able to post as you as seen here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Test-Post/m-p/736861#M1541. I am using a PC, the post was made in Chrome, incognito mode. 

Please try the following to see if you are able to post:

* Clear your browser cache
* Refresh your page
* Try again
* If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.

If you are still not able to make a post, try in an incognito window to see if you are able to. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.

If you still are not able to make a post, try another browser. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.

If you still are not able to make a post and have access to another computer, try another machine. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.

If the above steps don't help and you still aren't able to make a post please provide the following information so we can open a case to investigate: 
* What type of machine are you using? (PC or Mac) - be sure to mention if you tried on other machines and if so, what type.
* What OS?
* What browser are you using or have you tried?

All of these steps will help to narrow down the issue. Its much easier to try upfront each suggestion I have listed, because these are the troubleshooting steps we will  come back to you with.

My apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing, please let us help solve the issue so you can be part of our community!

Thanks it's working again

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors