Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Mrtnkbg
Helper I
Helper I

Error message when replying to thread

Hi,

Yesterday I wanted to contribute with an attempt to answer a question in a Power BI Community thread.

When clicking "Submit" there was an error message saying that my answer contained erroneous HTML, which it was not, and that I should revise the answer and try again (unfortunately I don't have the exact error message to quote here).

The only "technical" parts in my reply was one link to another thread on the same community with a proposed answer, and another link to Microsoft Documents.

Since there was nothing wrong to correct according what I could understand, I made som repeated efforts making some minor changes (like editing my written text, breaking the links into only text) and re-submitted my answer, with the same result.

After a few attempts, the Community handled the repeated answers as spam. I then submitted an issue here, but now even that is removed, probably because my user handle is blocked..? //Edit: this issue is now visible again

I have kept an eye on the subject in order to be prepared to correct anything, should for some reason all my attempts suddenly appear when the system or a moderator had reviewed my answer fiding there was nothing wrong.

Well, today I discovered that the thread existed, with all my answers, in Spanish, with another user as owner (community moderator?) so I didn't dare to try to make any changes.

So, what is really happening on the Power BI Community? I have seen that this exact problem has been reported before.

Regards,

@Mrtnkbg 

1 REPLY 1
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Mrtnkbg - Thank you for reaching out, the posts that are in the Power BI Desktop are syndicated to the Spanish Forum this is why you were seeing it in Spanish.  Apologies for any inconvenience. Please clear the cache and let us know if you still observe the issue.  Also, if you can please provide additional details of day/time and a screenshot of the error,  and if it persists.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors