cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User I
Super User I

Data Visualization

Hi All,

I've been active on the forum for a little while now.

I noticed the forum is very diverse. 

By "diverse" I mean it has plenty of different kinds of questions. 

Ranging from Power BI desktop issues to PowerBI service questions or even Excel and other PowerBI related tools.

By answering a few questions here, I noticed people really want help on exactly what they had in mind.

Even though there might be a better solution (read visualisation) to their question.

Power BI is a data visualisation tool and if used correctly, it can really bring your data to life. When people ask why they cannot put more than 120 columns in a matrix table, I really wonder what the added value of Power BI is?

My feedback in this topic is the following: Could there be a way to put some focus on the visualization instead of rushing to a calculation? Could a DataViz discussion board help? More education on dataviz "Rules" ? 

Curious for any response here.

Robbe

1 REPLY 1
Administrator BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator

Re: Data Visualization

Hey @RobbeVL - Just want to let you know that your post has been seen. I'm working with my internal team to see who is the best person to take a look at your feedback!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors