Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RobbeVL
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Data Visualization

Hi All,

I've been active on the forum for a little while now.

I noticed the forum is very diverse. 

By "diverse" I mean it has plenty of different kinds of questions. 

Ranging from Power BI desktop issues to PowerBI service questions or even Excel and other PowerBI related tools.

By answering a few questions here, I noticed people really want help on exactly what they had in mind.

Even though there might be a better solution (read visualisation) to their question.

Power BI is a data visualisation tool and if used correctly, it can really bring your data to life. When people ask why they cannot put more than 120 columns in a matrix table, I really wonder what the added value of Power BI is?

My feedback in this topic is the following: Could there be a way to put some focus on the visualization instead of rushing to a calculation? Could a DataViz discussion board help? More education on dataviz "Rules" ? 

Curious for any response here.

Robbe

1 REPLY 1
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @RobbeVL - Just want to let you know that your post has been seen. I'm working with my internal team to see who is the best person to take a look at your feedback!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors