Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Customizing Avatar

How can I customize my Avatar? I've seen only "community avatars", but I don't see how to create/upload a new one.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
SqlJason
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

+1 Need answer to this one

View solution in original post

Amanda
Employee
Employee

Due to popular demand, we've now turned this on for everyone! You can now upload your own avatar under My Settings. Keep the requests coming! 

@marcorusso, you should see this working now too. Thanks for all the feedback!

Data for Everyone! We mean it

7 REPLIES 7
Amanda
Employee
Employee

Due to popular demand, we've now turned this on for everyone! You can now upload your own avatar under My Settings. Keep the requests coming! 

This is great Amanda!

However, I noticed you have to approve all the images, not only Avatars but also images posted in the forum within a message. I don't think that an "approve first" policy works well in a community. I would suggest you to use an approach "check later and remove" or at least enable users who are already "trusted" to publish images. You don't have such a policy in MSDN forums, I don't see the reason to use it here.

Thanks!

Marco

@marcorusso, you should see this working now too. Thanks for all the feedback!

Data for Everyone! We mean it
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click on your user name then edit profile and then Avatar 

But I want a cutom one, like Jen!

It looks like Customize allows for choosing from a few options. When will we be able to upload an image to use for out Avatar? 

SqlJason
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

+1 Need answer to this one

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors