Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JBBIAU

Connexion with a personal accompt

I have a professional google accompt that I use for working for my clients. They gave me licences for Azure and Power BI on this accompt. To connect myself with my address I must use the option "Personal Accompt" and not "Professional or Scolar Accompt". It works for Azure but I can't do the same with Power BI (personal email address are not authorized) and therefore can't access to the licence they gave me. 

What must I do to solve this problem? 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@JBBIAU  - Thank you for reaching out.  Power BI does require an organizational account and not a personal account.  It looks like you were able to register and have set up an account?

Here is the link to our Community Support: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/tkb-p/pbi_community_accounts_regist... this has some great articles to assist you.

@heaher_iTalent 

Yes I have already an account on my email address and this account didn't switch to a premium licence. I can access to my premium account by going on a power bi dashboard link published by the organization of my client. 

The problem is that he account used is named live.com#<my_email_address>  and that I can't do anything with it. How can I merge my account to one only account?

Hello @JBBIAU,

We understand that you want to map two Power BI community accounts by changing email id of one community profile. Please let me know that is not what is request. 

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors