Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mariusz2
Regular Visitor

Community Account Marge help needed

Hi All

I'm really stuck here, and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help.

I've left the organization that my original account was tied to, so I followed the instructions in this article link to set up a new AAD account, however, when tried to take over my original user it says that it's tied to a different organization.

I tried to create a Support ticket to merge the accounts but it says that I need to have a Pro account to log a ticket  ( I have 59 days left on free trial )
image.png

for reference, my original account is @Mariusz 

Did anyone experience anything like it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

@Mariusz 

5 REPLIES 5
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Hello @Mariusz2,

I have moved your thread to Community Feedback from Desktop, as this relates to your community account.

Please refer to this article and follow the instructions to create a support ticket:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-cannot-sign-in

The article includes a link to instructions for both Power BI Premium and Pro users. If you don't have a Pro account, your IT admin needs to open a ticket for you. Please consult the instructions for details and the link to the Microsoft 365 admin center for your admin.

Hi @JCM_iTalent 

Thanks for moving my post.

I've created AAD user as per the instructions in the link as at the moment I'm not employed by anyone.

I do have 59 days left on a free trial of a pro license, is it not enough to create a support ticket?

Many Thanks

Mariusz

@Mariusz2, since you received the message, I would say that the trial does not count as a Pro version, as it's not the full Pro version and only temporary.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

If it community account @JCM_iTalent should able to help.

@JCM_iTalent , can you help on this

Hi @amitchandak 

Thanks for that Amit.

Mariusz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors