Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mussaenda
Super User
Super User

Changing EMail for Power BI Community

Hello,

When I was starting in our company, my colleague shared his account to me and used that account to register here  PBI Community.

Now they gave me and account and I want to migrate all the details including the posts I have made from that account to my current account.

Will that be possible?

Before xx.xx@company.it

Now yy.yy@company-group.com

Please, I need your help on this.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @mussaenda - Check out this support article for information on changing your community email address: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/6802...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @mussaenda - Check out this support article for information on changing your community email address: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/6802...

Hi @BrandyG_iTalent ,

I have checked that page already before posting here but I cannot find the answer.

I tried to create a support ticket as what is said on the link  but I cannot finish because there is nooption for Power BI Community.

2019_07_13_15_44_24_Support_Microsoft_Power_BI.png

Thank you

@mussaenda - Well that's frustrating. I'm not super familiar with the support process, as that is handled by another team. Let's do this. I'll begin looking into the user experince for submitting a case so that I can update our documentation with additional details, in the meantime, I'll send you a PM so we can address your email. 

I have changed the email for Power BI Community acct.

Microsoft support team is awesome!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors