cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Can't post due to 'post flood' error message

I created a post with a DAX question a few days back, and someone replied wanting to help. When I try replying to them again, first I get a message that I have invalid html in my post. It strips that, and asks me to post again. However, every time I try to post it gives me an error and says something like 'post flood detected' and asks me to wait at least 3,600 seconds, but no matter how long I wait, I still can't post anything. I tried DM'ing the person, but it says I've reached my limit even though I've never sent any DMs at all. Help?

1 REPLY 1
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @RockStarNomad,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please clear the cache and let us know if you still observe the issue.  Also, please provide details of day/time and screenshot of error if error persists.

Thank you for reaching out to support!

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Kudoed Authors