Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't post a reply to post

I'm trying to reply to a post that I had posted and get this error:

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Once I think it's fine, I click "reply", and I get this error message: 

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

When I try to post it again in an hour, the same error keeps happening over and over again...

16 REPLIES 16
Mrtnkbg
Helper I
Helper I

Same problem here.

My attempts to reply results in my answer to be removed as spam.

This is not promoting contributing efforts to the community...

Hello @Mrtnkbg,

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through trying to get your question posted.
The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked.

There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
AlexH330
Frequent Visitor

+1 to this, cleared cache and cookies and still had the issue. had to post as an image from an online html converter.

Hello @AlexH330,

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please provide the screenshot and URL of the post you have created. So that we can troubleshoot further of what caused the issue. 

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anna_O
Frequent Visitor

I am trying to reply to this post (https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/creating-a-query-based-off-a-field-in-a-prior-query/m-p/200...) as I have the solution. Cleared the cache multiple times - it didn't help.

Hello @Anna_O,

Apologies for the inconvenience you faced answering the post and Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please share the screenshot of error appearing so that we can troubleshoot the issue further.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anna_O
Frequent Visitor

Hi! Here is my screenshot. The problem is I don't have any HTMLs in the comment body. I had tried with the links - it didn't work and gave me this exact message, then I cleared all my cache and tried with screenshots of my links - still didn't work. I tried to post a one-word comment and then edit it - still doesn't work.

error.png

Hello @Anna_O,

Just wanted to touch base with you if the issue is resolved?

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anna_O
Frequent Visitor

Also, when I tried to post that again two mins later, I go this error:

Anna_O_1-1623165897649.png

Still, I can post here with no "post flooding" warnings.

Anna_O
Frequent Visitor

What's strange is that I can reply to this thread, but not the one where I initially wanted to reply. Maybe it has something to do with that post settings? Can an OP limit replies? Or maybe you have some settings on your back-end preventing people from replying to old posts? Because the post I want to reply is from 2016. Maybe that's the issue?

Anna_O
Frequent Visitor

Nope. Just tried again - the same result. I do not have HTML links in my reply at all, yet there is this error message:

Anna_O_0-1623165437065.png

Ole111
Helper II
Helper II

I faced the same issue. Can not post a reply.

In other forum here I found a hint to reply with one word, and then edit the reply and reply again. But for me it didn't work.

Any progress in solving the issue yet?

Hello @Ole111,

Thank you for reaching out to support and apologies for the any inconvenience caused!

Please clear your browser cache before you reply and let us know if you still observe the issue.

If the issue still persists, please share the screen shot and the post URL.

Kinjal

Kinjal

Hello@Kinjal

I have cleared a cache.

Now it works.

Thanks. 

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Anonymous,

Please clear the cache and let us know if you still observe the issue. Also, please let us know the day and time when the error appeared.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Anonymous,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused! We are looking into this and will get back to you asap.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors