Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ivo_andreev
Regular Visitor

Attach image to ideas

Could you please make possible for rich text formatting and adding images to ideas (same as it is avaialble for issues). This would allow the community to communicate in more efficient manner the ideas and propose suggestions that are easiliy understood. I mean https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ivo_andreev - Just confirmed that I will pass along the information regarding not being able to attach images to ideas. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and thank you for being part of the community!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @ivo_andreev  - The ideas board that you linked in your comment isn't part of the community. You'll notice that the url for the community is community.powerbi.com, and ideas page is ideas.powerbi.com. If you'd like, I can see how you can submit suggestions for improvements for Ideas page. 

Hi @BrandyG_iTalent ,

Yes the community and ideas are different subdomains, but this does not mean that uploading pictures is not necessary under community, right? This appears to be a must. I am just giving a sample to another place where this is possible.

Greetings

@ivo_andreev  - In our community, our users can upload images to our ideas boards. Since we don't manage the Ideas board @ ideas.powerbi.com, I am not sure of the reasoning for the way they have it set up. I am working to find out who you can reach out to though, hopefully this will help you.

Hi @BrandyG_iTalent ,

I pretty well understand what you mean, but it started from the following issue:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Use-Correlation-Algorithms-to-Avoid-AutoML-Picking-Inappropr...

I created it as an issue, rather than as an idea, and got suggested by @v-qiuyu-msft to give a feedback about the fact that when posting ideas one would not be allowed to upload an image.

Greetings

@ivo_andreev - Just confirmed that I will pass along the information regarding not being able to attach images to ideas. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and thank you for being part of the community!

@ivo_andreev - Ahh...helpful to see what was driving this post, thank you for sharing. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors