cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjr333 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Attach file button is missing

Hi,

I do not see the "Attach file" button when I post a message to this forum.

How can I attach a file (to clarify my issues with Power BI)?

Cheers,

Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator

Re: Attach file button is missing

Hello @jjr333@v-juanli-msft 

Looping in @v-juanli-msft since you helped @jjr333 with the post here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Count-instances-where-Aggregated-Sum-is-zero/m-p/677571#M32...

Regular community members with no additional roles or permissions can not upload files to their posts. We recognize that this might be something we need to address, and we certainly will be discussing this, however we don't have a timeline when this will take place.

In the meantime, our community members are able to provide links to sources such as OneDrive, as indicated in the post. 

Hope this helps clear up the confusion, thank you both for being part of the community!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator

Hello @jjr333@v-juanli-msft 

Looping in @v-juanli-msft since you helped @jjr333 with the post here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Count-instances-where-Aggregated-Sum-is-zero/m-p/677571#M32...

Regular community members with no additional roles or permissions can not upload files to their posts. We recognize that this might be something we need to address, and we certainly will be discussing this, however we don't have a timeline when this will take place.

In the meantime, our community members are able to provide links to sources such as OneDrive, as indicated in the post. 

Hope this helps clear up the confusion, thank you both for being part of the community!

View solution in original post

aj1973 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi,

But it used to be there and i used it before.

It is more helpful to attach Dummies to better explain my posts.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 64 members 1,223 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: