cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Microsoft
Microsoft

As shown in the following sample table, when we want to get all the values of the ID with the latest start time, we need to filter twice to get the result.
Ex: The Dataset ID (A) contains the latest Start Time. Now we want to get all rows which contain Dataset ID A. We can see Dataset ID A has two rows. If we only filter the latest Start Time, we can only get one row of A.
Therefore, we first get the dataset ID based on the latest start time, and then get all the values by filtering the previous obtained dataset ID(A).
If you want to get result in the example table below, you can use Power Query or Dax.

Read more...

Administrator
Administrator

Join us to Learn, Connect and Grow at #MSIgnite! Explore something new or dive back into your favorite content and conversations. Either way, you can start your journey right now. Register here: https://myignite.microsoft.com/

Read more...

Microsoft
Microsoft

OLE DB or ODBC error while connecting to Amazon Athena from Power BI Desktop using ODBC connector

Read more...

Community Support
Community Support

The article is about using conditional formatting to mark the same aggregated value in the same row in the matrix.

Read more...

Super User I
Super User I

Would you like to dynamically detect column types in Power M / Power Query? For example, when working with a parameterized list of data sources? Look no further!

Read more...

Super User IV
Super User IV

Pie Visual does not offer an option for conditional formatting, can we do conditional formatting on pie Visual

Read more...

Super User I
Super User I

Would you like to quickly generate sample data without adding it manually? This article shows how to generate data using DAX.

Read more...

Super User I
Super User I

When writing DAX you might need to highlight specific rows that are part of a table variable that you are iterating, perhaps to explain the (inner) working to others. This article shows how to use dynamic SVG for this purpose. 

Read more...

Super User I
Super User I

This article shows how to read your Netatmo API data using Power M. 

Read more...

Super User I
Super User I

Would you like to compare the surface of Polygons? Would you like to use dynamic SVG? This post will provide an example to quickly get you started. 

Read more...

Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

In this series of “Easy As Insights” articles I will cover some of the best practices for managing and maintaining Power BI insights reports, especially if you are in the corporate world where your team is developing insights for many departments and users across the organization.

Read more...

Microsoft
Microsoft

Missing data on Power Bi Service after successful refresh

Read more...

Microsoft
Microsoft

Access Database Refresh fails with Data source Undefined Error in Power BI Service

Read more...

Microsoft
Microsoft

Dataflow Import API – How to deal with special characters?

Read more...

Microsoft
Microsoft

Do you every dream of becoming the Heavy-weight Power Query Champion of the World? Join our Power BI Dev Camp session on March 25th for a fast-paced primer on the fundamentals of the M programming language. The goal of this deep dive session is to give campers a stronger foundation for working directly with M code in the Advanced Editor when designing queries for datasets in Power BI Desktop or when designing queries for dataflows in the browser.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.