Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Nolock
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

When I was developing a new dataset, which was going to be referenced by many hundreds of reports, I wanted to be able to tell the end users that this dataset is under maintenance for some time. It is a kind of user friendliness if the user immediately knows that the visualized data in Power BI service can be wrong.

Read more...

monaraya
Employee
Employee

Unable to open PBI Service on Edge

Read more...

monaraya
Employee
Employee

Gateway connection’s toggle button and radio button for choosing Gateway greyed out in Power BI Service. Refresh fails with the error "There is no availabale gateway".

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Customer retention refers to the ability of a company or product to retain its customers over some specified period. There are many ways to measure the data. In this blog, we will check MoM (Month on Month) Retention.

Read more...

PaulDBrown
Community Champion
Community Champion

Have you ever wanted to display data in a matrix with a specific layout? Is it possible to structure the columns in a matrix in a specific way, beyond the default options offered in the matrix visual? Here is a possible solution! 

Read more...

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Gateways live in a dark corner of the Power BI ecosystem. They seem to work, but it is not really clear how they work, and if they are working efficiently.  This blog post is more of a documentation of my struggles rather than a holistic overview. Nevetheless I hope that it helps you better understanding what gateways actually do, and how to manage them better.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.