Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

LASTNONBLANK and FIRSTNONBLANK are interesting DAX functions that you can use in many ways in Power BI.  However, these functions are not frequently used because of the complexities around how they calculate results. I would presume most Power BI users don’t even realize that they can utilize these functions in a variety of ways inside Power BI. 

Picture1.png

Read more...

FarhanAhmed
Community Champion
Community Champion

Customers ask you to show total values in a bar-chart for all years along with each year individually.

FarhanAhmed_0-1601358870005.png

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Our Power BI Showcase has always proven how useful Power BI can be across different industries. In fact, we’ve launched 3 new showcases that give fresh insights, especially if you’re in the optical, insurance and client care sectors.

pbi comm.png

Read more...

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Power BI already gives us a way of applying conditional formatting on the table and matrix visuals using the default settings.

Suppose I need to give some custom color-based formatting to my cells in a table visual, how will I achieve this?

There is an easy way to create custom color formattings in Power BI using a simple measure calculation. In this article I will walk you through a step-by-step example on how to implement this in Power BI.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.