Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

How to fix your problems by lying. Using Row Level Security (RLS) to achieve Column Level Security (CLS).

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Another manic two weeks have passed, lockdown has been eased and reinstated. Gyms, restaurants, bars, shops all open with the wearing of masks compulsory and I’m sure for many others a whole lot more but we have managed to complete yet another Enterprise DNA challenge and wow what a challenge it was.

Picture1.png

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

When it comes to dealing with DirectQuery, most of us think that columns are not allowed. But this is not true. We can directly create columns to let us explore more. Can we use date table create in Power BI for getting time intelligence?

Read more...

monaraya
Employee
Employee

This blog explains how to resolve a refresh failure issue with the error message “Information is needed in order to combine data” in Power BI Service.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

In this article, I get advanced with DAX and show you how to create custom dynamic grouping or segmentation. I enjoy showing the power of this formula and technique inside Power BI.  

Picture1.png

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.