Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Join Charles Sterling and Daniel Christian as Daniel covers how PowerApps and PowerBI can provide school teachers the apps with reports.

Read more...

rsaprano
MVP

As an application of data visualization best practice, here's a way to draw attention to a particular dimension value (e.g. a particular product category) whilst still showing others for context, by means of a simple DAX pattern!

graph.jpg

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

In this post, I want to dive into anomalies and outliers in your data and how you can analyze and showcase them effectively inside of Power BI. What I will do is give you a quick explanation of outliers and anomalies. Then leave the rest of the information to the embedded videos to showcase the techniques in greater detail.

P2 - Image.png

Read more...

TaylorNathan
Advocate II
Advocate II

Kids love tech!  My son asks me what I do with Power BI.  So I showed him, then he told his teacher about it and the school asked me to show Power BI to their Kindergarten class.  Check out the full story. 

Read more...

MindyJ
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

The Microsoft Business Applications Summit is here.  If you can’t be here in person, then join us online.  I will give you updates throughout the Summit to keep you update on what is happening.  Please check back often to see updates. 

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.