Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

I know this practice for a long time, and I haven't used a lot until a month ago when a user helped me understand the importance of explaining the blank for their experience. Usually when I use to had blank visual, I didn't do anything about it because I was assuming it was obvious. If you filter data and the visual stays blank, it's because you don't have something the see there.

It sounds obvious but many people not related with Bi tools assume there is a failure or issue with the development, and they don't think about a data issue. That's one of many reasons why we need to know this practice of showing a message explaining different situations when that happen. Let's help the users experience and issues perceptions. At the end of the post, we might have even more ideas to develop.

Read more...

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Define a temporary function or multiple variables in a single column

Read more...

Jie_DvW
Regular Visitor

The Power BI Connector for SAP (PCS) from DVW Analytics can be used to extract data directly from SAP into Power BI Reports and Dashboards.

In this blog series I will detail all the steps needed to extract data from SAP Tables and import the associated data into Power BI via Python Scripts generated in PCS where it can be easily refreshed.

Jie_DvW_2-1657543830036.png

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.