Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

For all Power BI A SKUs, we will usually add the administrator in Azure Power BI Embedded. Today, I came up with a really weird error which makes it unable to add or remove an admin. And the error is something with a not very user-friendly solution, too.

Here is the error that I got from the Activity Log of Azure Power BI Embedded:

• Operation name Update Power BI Dedicated Capacity Create
  • Time stamp Wed Jun 13 2020 20:21:26 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
  • Event initiated by xxxxxxx
  • Error code BadRequest
  • Message All provided principals must be existing, user or service principals

In this article, I'm going to show what the cause of this issue is and how to resolve it.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

The future may be unknown, but we have the capability to predict it when it comes to business. The importance of profit prediction in business cannot be overemphasized. While there are several approaches and analytical tools out there to predict profitability, Power BI is one of the best tools to use for this type of analysis. 

final pic.png

Read more...

edhans
Super User
Super User

If the solution to your question has some sample M code from Power Query, this article will show you how to transfer that code to your model.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.