Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Fowmy
Super User
Super User

If you plan to attend the DA-100 exam and earn the Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Certification, this article could be a useful read as I share my experience, the preparations for the exam, resources that I used, practice questions links, and some important tips

Total reading time: 7 Minutes.

Read more...

TedPattison
Employee
Employee

Power BI provides all the features required to design and implement multi-language reports. The good news is that it's no longer necessary to clone and maintain a separate PBIX project file for each language. However, the path to success with building multi-language reports is not overly intuitive. Join the Power BI Dev Camp session on Thursday, July 22 to learn more about the Power BI features for Internationalization and localization and to get the technical guidance you need for building reports that support multiple languages. 

Read more...

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Scenario:  

Each day or Each month, an excel file with new dates’ date will be added. The data structure is the same, only data is different. How to automatically obtain the data of a new file in power bi desktop?

Read more...

Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

Power BI  depends on the data model and visualizations for your Facebook, Google Ads, or other data. Windsor.ai provides two types of templates for desktop and Web Apps.

Read more...

v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

This blog is about how to transform table in Power Query.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Today, I’m going to talk about some of the techniques that I use in Power BI reporting. I’ll share with you a couple of my tutorials on how visuals interact with each other within your reports. I want to show you a few examples so that you can get a good grasp on how filters work and how you can manipulate them to showcase the visuals in your report effectively. 

Picture1.png

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.