Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
selimovd
Super User
Super User

The what-if-parameter is an amazing tool to calculate different scenarios and how the result would change. However in some cases exact numbers cannot be selected. It seems like they are just missing from the slicer. Why does that happen and more important how can I fix that? In the following article I will go into the details of why the what-if-slicer sometimes has a limited selection and how you can fix that.

Read more...

Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

Marketing channels performance analysis in Power BI is a way to have a successful marketing campaign by knowing its effects.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

It took us some time before wrapping this up, but we’ve finally decided on a winner for our 13th Power BI Challenge. This challenge was about acing documentation, something that we want to put emphasis on especially in terms of its importance.

Picture1.png

Read more...

PriscillaCamp
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Want to learn how to hide a column header? There are a few ways to solve this, and I will show you my approach.

Read more...

Anonymous
Not applicable

When we create Report using SAP BW data source. There will be data transformation issue in the  Power BI service for Non- American Users.

Read more...

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

In this article, I will be sharing a technique using List.Accumulate function to calculate the Exponential Moving Average (EMA)  in Power Query. When it comes to recursive operations, the List.Accumulate is indispensable and becomes handy in scenarios of this nature.  Read through the blog and download the attached PBIX file to learn more.

I will be sharing a solution on solving the  EMA using DAX which provides more control on the slicing and dicing in one of my upcoming blog posts.

Read more...

EnterpriseDNA
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I’m going to go through one of my favorite innovations in Power BI from the past year. I’m talking about is external tools in Power BI Desktop. External tools have expanded the capabilities of Power BI immensely, as they integrate with the reporting features and data modeling.  

Picture1.png

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.