Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
chass
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

May 17th Matt Allington will be hosting a webinar on how to get started with Power BI for the Excel User. In this session Matt will cover the differences between Excel and Power BI, how to transferring your existing workbooks, and tips that will help you understand the differences and get the most value from Power BI.

If you are an Excel professional starting with Power BI this is definitely a webinar you will not want to miss!

Read more...

ruthpozuelo
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I recently moved a site from wordpress.org to wordpress.com.

I was hosting the site on my server, but as it reached (sometimes) 800 visitors a day, it took too much of the server capacity, so I decided to move it. As I am not monetizing the site, I moved it to wordpress.com.

During the move, something went really wrong and all my images’ URLs got broken. The site was live but no images to show and as this is a how-to site, without the pictures, well..., half the value was gone. In wordpress.com it is not possible to access the database, so I was stuck.

Here is how Power Query came to the rescue and saved me tons of hours of meaningless updating. Read on to find out how!

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Power Query and DAX have limited looping capabilities. And by limited, I mean almost non-existent. However, Power Query does have one looping method that can be used to solve a variety of problems, recursion. This article demonstrates how to leverage Power Query's recursive capabilities to solve a particularly vexing issue in converting hexadecimal values to decimal values. This same technique can be used to solve a variety of challenging data import and conversion issues.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.