Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Jessica
Employee
Employee

We’re excited to announce the Microsoft Data Insights Summit, our user conference for business analysts, is back June 12 – 13, 2017 in Seattle, WA. This two-day event is designed to help you identify deeper insights, make better sense of your data, and take action to transform your business. The conference sold out last year – and we don’t want you to miss out – so we encourage you to reserve your spot soon. 

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

I recently came across a particular data modeling and analysis challenge that I felt would be beneficial to generalize as I believe the basic design pattern has numerous uses. This blog post summarizes the challenge, discusses the possible uses of the design pattern and presents a simple solution as well as a more complex solution that factors in such things as row level security. A special thanks to @Vvelarde for his guidance in helping to solve the final pieces of this puzzle.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.