Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Djordje_M
Advocate II
Advocate II

Should you use Bing or Google ads?

I am sure that the best digital advertising strategy is to leverage both platforms if your budget allows it. If you’ve already done AdWords, using Bing Ads will be easy.

Read more...

VijayP
Super User
Super User

HR (Recruitment Tracker )

Learn how to Create Dummy Dataset and Create  a Quick Report

Read more...

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Power BI has improved the Model view a lot in the last few monthly updates. In this article I will highlight the key benefits of some of the new features that make the Model view quite strong from modelling point of view and makes the life of a report developer easier in many ways.

Read more...

Anonymous
Not applicable

This blog is about how to create "AND", "OR", "NOT" filter logic using slicer visuals and DAX

Read more...

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

When creating Power BI reports, a very common requirement is to apply filters for a certain day, month, quarter or year. Here I will show how to create a report that allows us to dynamically display data at any date granularity required.

Read more...

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

The article is about dynamic deletion of the unwanted datetime rows through Dax and Power query.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.