Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

We can do many amazing things through DAX functions, this time I want to share the DAX formula about how to calculate the distance between two locations. And based on this, we can apply it in many advanced scenarios. 

Read more...

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

A new External Tool for Power BI!

Read more...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

LTD Vs Period Retention considers that customer has never come before a given period. The definition of the new, retained, and lost customers are based on LTD(life till Date) and Period Data.

Read more...

Seth_C_Bauer
MVP

The Explicit Measures Podcast is a Power BI focused show that is like being around a Power BI Pro’s Water Cooler. With so many available resources in the community that focuses on the “how” in Power BI (how to do Drill Through, how to use DAX, etc.,), the Explicit Measures Podcast is all around the WHY. Why use a particular feature, does it make sense for my users?

Build the toolset, learn the how, and then come to the Podcast to listen to the why in situations we all experience as Power BI Pros.

Read more...

Fowmy
Super User
Super User

In this video, I will walk you through how to easilyhttps://youtu.be/XZOPriif6Pw  create a custom PAGE NAVIGATION PANEL in Power BI with Bookmarks & Buttons. You will also learn many visualization tips and tricks along the way.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.