Welcome to the Power BI Community Blog!

On this blog you will find articles, guides and information created by our community members and, from time to time, roundups and community news.

Are you working on big data and want to leverage the powerful capabilities of Power BI desktop? Then Incremental Refresh is a key feature to learn. It makes data refreshes faster and more reliable with less resource consumption.

Read more...

Fixing Total Errors In Power BI - I Know It Can Be Frustrating

by EnterpriseDNA Regular Visitor ‎10-25-2018 07:25 PM - edited ‎10-25-2018 07:41 PM

With today's post I wanted to run through some examples of how you can solve errors in your totals within Power BI. Via the Enterprise DNA Support Forum, I get to see a lot of issues and requests that users who are working in Power BI Desktop have.

community 1026.png

Read more...

The Power BI Community is Making Changes: More Details!

by Administrator await on ‎10-24-2018 06:35 PM - last edited on ‎11-02-2018 06:40 AM by Administrator vrisch

On October 31, we're rolling out a big change to the Power BI community. We’re streamlining the sign-in process – once you’re signed in to Power BI, you’ll be signed into the community. No need to keep track of separate passwords or credentials with the ‘single sign on’ experience!

Read more...

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us Know.