Welcome to the Power BI Community!

by Administrator jfeil ‎12-12-2018 03:57 PM - edited ‎12-13-2018 09:54 AM

Have questions about logging in to or registering for the Community? We can help!

Have an Organizational account? Start here!

Need an Organizational account? Start here!

QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?

Checkout these FAQs: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/SSO-FAQ-s/ba-p/559224

PRIVACY NOTICE

Please note that when you register your Power BI community credentials under an organizational account, you will  be offered a streamlined personal data management experience through your organization. Actions initiated to export personal data, delete personal data or account closure now need to be initiated directly with the administrator of your organization. After the transition is complete, your ability to access or delete your personal data will be administered by the organization that owns your domain. Although Microsoft continues to be ultimately in control of your personal data, you need to contact your organizational administrator to manage it. Organizational administrators can put in an export or access request through their Admin portal and a link will be available to them to download your personal data in less than 30 days.

Comments
by ghislainfokou New Member
on ‎12-15-2018 02:58 AM

hello I would like to know the number of questions we ask the exam 70-778 power Bi

by RogerioDalcin New Member
on ‎12-19-2018 09:41 AM

Hello, I need to schedule the data update to on-premise CRM account. The problem is that I can't authenticate with windows. Can anyone help?

Message: For Windows authentication, you do not need to provide the Windows credentials

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/2018-12-19_15-35-42-jpg

by sgpwrbi Frequent Visitor
on ‎12-21-2018 02:28 PM

Hi all

I try to create a KPI based on YTD and LYTD values but get an  "Goal: (Blank) (+Infinity%)" instead of +64.06 (look at screenshot). I don't understand why. Isn't it possible to do so based on ytd-values?

YTD works as my indicator-value and LYTD as my "target goal". I use Year as trend axis.

Underlying values are: 

YTD = 19125

LYTD = 11657

IDX = 164.06

In the end: I want to use one visual showing the current YTD value and the index of YTD vs LYTD. I don't want to create two card-visuals showing in the 1st the YTD value and in the 2nd the index value. 

Is there any possibility to get what I want? 

Thanks to everyone for any help.

Simon

Capture.PNG