Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mbenjamin

Two full days of 90-minute sessions on Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and more

mediumfocus.jpg

Ready to learn how to use Power BI at a strategic and functional level to drive your business forward?

Focus 2018, May 21-22 in Indianapolis, IN is the premier conference to attend for concentrated Power BI learning, provided by the Power BI User Group (PUG). PUG will be joined at Focus by additional User Groups – D365UG/AXUG, D365UG/CRMUG, and NAVUG.

In addition, there will be a Post Conference Academy Workshop on May 23 on Building Custom PowerApps by Business Solutions MVP, Daniel Christian.

At Focus, attendees will have access to:

• Sharpen skills, and learn best practices to further your job role, career, and product investment. 
  • Dig deeper into the topics most pertinent for success in your role. Additional training is available via Hands on Labs and a one-day PowerApps Academy workshop.
  • Network with peers who are in similar roles and face the same issues on a daily basis.

Customized training
All 90-minute sessions are taught by technical experts, including members of the Microsoft Power BI Team like Charles Sterling and MVPs. The 25+ session schedule features multi-level Power BI education for Administrators, Analysts, and Business Users. View session details, track descriptions, and recommended job roles.

"I am looking forward to meeting and learning from others at the conference. I learn a lot about Power BI through my coworkers and colleagues at other companies. It's great to have some time to talk to other Power BI users and see what interesting things they have done lately.” said Meagan Longoria, Focus Speaker and Data Platform MVP.  Read more in an exclusive Q&A. 

It’s time to get registered
Focus promises to be a great investment into your organization’s success. Ready to dive in deep? Learn more and register.