Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

GilbertQ

Power BI – Infographic for Power BI from an end to end perspective

So for a bit of a change, this blog post will not have a whole lot of technical details, but instead I wanted to share something that I have been working on for quite some time.

It is an infographic for Power BI from an end to end perspective.

I have found this very useful when chatting to people about Power BI, as well as in training sessions. This allows people to get an overview of how all the pieces of Power BI piece together.

I have tried to keep it as simple as possibly, but at the same time also provide enough information.

Below are the images in this blog post, as well as also links to where you can download the images if you wish to use them in presentation or training session.

Page 1

Page one is the graphical overview of the Power BI from an end to end view.

Power BI - Infographic.png

Page 2

Page 2 is a high level text based Infographic of Power BI from an end to end view.

Power BI - Infographic - Page 2.png

If there is anything that I have left out, please let me know, as I will endeavour to keep this current and up to date.

You can access the images from the following link: Power BI Infographic – Latest Version

Comments

GReat infographic...you need an arrow for data to flow from the on premises to the PBIdesktop aswell.

Thanks for the feedback @DavidMoss, I do have the arrows going in an almost circle between the On-Premise to show that it goes both directions?

Does that not appear to be clear enough?