It’s almost here, the first-ever Microsoft Business Applications Summit, coming to Seattle July 22 – 24. Don’t miss out! Register today for two info-packed days of amazing sessions, networking opportunities and expert meet-ups.
- This is the place for all things Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow – connect with peers, collaborate with your community and pack in as much learning as possible.
- 13 pre-days and 140+ sessions – including 50+ hands-on workshops – across product lines and specialties. There’s something for everyone, so check out the session catalog.
- Connect with more than 300 experts – share strategies and learn best practices.
- 35+ hours of networking with business evangelists, power users, solution architects and partners.
- Keynotes from analytics aficionado Malcolm Gladwell and Microsoft executives James Phillips and Alysa Taylor.
Here are a few sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Be a data ninja – Best practices for the modern business analyst using Microsoft Excel
Learn the coolest formulas, visualization hacks and other exciting ways to manipulate data in Excel.
- Build great analytics with Microsoft Power BI and Entity store for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Learn how to build high volume, near real-time analytics.
- Building a data model to support 1 trillion rows of data and more with Microsoft Power BI Premium
Enable high-performance, scalable BI systems in the cloud that deliver actionable insights.
- Democratizing enterprise data scenarios with Microsoft Office 365, Excel and Power BI
Learn how to use the unique strength of Microsoft Excel in Power BI to boost your business analytics and insights in this demo-rich session.
- So you want to do data science, what now?
Data science is one of the hottest areas in our industry – let’s review what it takes to do data science, who you need with what skills, and how to up/cross skill your existing team.
Get all these sessions and more at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Check out our full session catalog here and start outlining your best conference experience with our recently launched schedule builder. Browse all sessions and workshops, or search using custom tags, then add what looks interesting to your schedule. We hope to see you there!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.