I Have an Organizational Account.

by Administrator jfeil ‎12-12-2018 03:39 PM - edited ‎12-12-2018 03:42 PM

Start here if you already have an Organizational account.

Step One: Navigate to the Power BI Community and click Sign In as normal.

Step Two: You’ll be sent to a temporary page notifying you to link your Community account with your Organizational account, as seen below. Click “Sign in to your organizational account.”

Slide_12.JPG

Step Three: Enter your organizational email account, then click ‘Next'.

Step Four: You’ll then be directed to the following screen, similar to the normal Community log-in page

Slide_15.JPG

Step Five: Log in with community account, using your existing username and password. This step associates your organizational account with your existing Community credentials.

Done!  You are signed into the Community.

QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?

Checkout these FAQs: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/SSO-FAQ-s/ba-p/559224

-or-

Send us an email: PBICommunityAdmin@microsoft.com

When sending emails, please include as much detail as possible (i.e.: time and time zone, email address you have tried to link, browser, screen shots, etc). This will help us solve your problem more quickly.

Comments
by swarna New Member
on ‎12-16-2018 10:43 PM

Hi,

I am new to Power BI, will need help in understanding, would it be beneficial for me to integrate data and present them to PowerBI for reports/dashboards, or should i integrate data from different sources in Power BI.

If i go ahead and integrate data from different sources in powerBI wont my data set become really huge over a period of time? what are the waysi can do this