Recently, I was asked to hide the column header 'Over/Under'. There are a few ways to solve this, and I will show you my approach. Below is my table before and after.
We want the name of the 'Over/Under Field' to be blank. If you try to erase the verbiage on the fields pane by highlighting the text and hitting enter, the verbiage will reappear. In order to hide this, you will need to:
1. Go to your Start menu and type Character Map.
2. In the dialogue box, select the Font Courier New.
3. Select Advanced View.
4. In the ‘Go to Unicode’ option select 200C.
5. In the character field press the ‘Select’ button and then the ‘Copy’ button.
6. Go back to the values section, and in the Over/Under Value right click rename and paste in the character you copied. You will now see the field is blank.
7. Your table Column Header 'Over/Under' is now hidden.
Please leave me a comment and let me know how this solution works for you. Or if you have any ideas you would like to share.