Lately on the Power BI Community I have noticed people having issues with the date format not showing correctly. I thought I would post the steps on how to achieve this below.
This is how my date was formatted before making the changes below
NOTE: Before starting make sure you have saved and closed all your work. I had to sign out and sign back in for the changes to take effect.
I have shown the steps to install the right language pack and have it running as the default, which will allow your Power BI dates to be displayed in the right format.
A shout out must go to ScottJackson_UK from the community who posted his initial findings which I used as a basis for this blog post.
And here is the link to his solution: Dashboard last refresh date shows in US format for users
Thanks for reading and any questions or suggestions most welcome in the comments section below.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.