Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

TRANSPORT + GEOLOCATION

Hi Can anyone help. I run a logistics operation and I am trying to create a view which allows me to use mapping to view transport transactions. I have an excel sheet with all my post and geolocations sorted. Likewise I have my transport data in a separate file. I want to see for example how many of the companies I look after are moving freight along similar transport corridors on similar days. Would appreciate some help with this.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rfranca
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

hi, @Anonymous

Can you send a sample of the data?
See this example from Microsoft Partner

Pragmaticworks.com

power-bi-custom-visuals-route-map

and 

Flow map - Weiwei Cui

Please try and test using it. And please mark the right reply as answer if your issue has been resolved, otherwise, please feel free to ask if you have any other issue.

Best Regards,
Rfranca

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rfranca
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

hi, @Anonymous

Can you send a sample of the data?
See this example from Microsoft Partner

Pragmaticworks.com

power-bi-custom-visuals-route-map

and 

Flow map - Weiwei Cui

Please try and test using it. And please mark the right reply as answer if your issue has been resolved, otherwise, please feel free to ask if you have any other issue.

Best Regards,
Rfranca

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rfranca,

Thank you fo the links in parcticular I found pragmaticworks.com very helpful and I learned alot.

Where I am struggling is organizing my data and creating the measures or columns so that they can be used in conjunction with each other.

Due to commercially sensitive data, I can't share the files, which are themselves in excess of 70mb each.

If you have any references that can help me with data cleansing, data relationships etc, this would be another huge help

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.