Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

FlipFlop17

Power BI Url query paramters not working

Hi All

Need some help about this queries in power bi. I have a report (I only have read/view) rights on it and I want to query it via url.

I have create my URL, the report loads but nothing is filtered.

I saw that you need to be careful of spaces in the query and all thoose limitation and as far I can see I got that right. Out of option so looking is there any additional tip I should try.

Here is my table name with its column name and the filter I am trying. I just dont get it why its not filtering.

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/<someprivateurl>?filter=MIM_MART_FACT_DFO.DM_F_DIP_TRANS_POSITION_LOSS_PREVENTION/Locations eq 'GENN'

6 REPLIES 6
FlipFlop17

I dont get it. You mean I should replace the table name underscores ? like this: 

MIM_x005f_MART_x005f_FACT_x005f_DFO.DM_x005f_F_x005f_DIP_x005f_TRANS_x005f_POSITION_x005f_LOSS_x005f_PREVENTION

its not working

Maybe it's time to simplify your table name?

not the owner, dont have access to source table. Maybe I'l try to ask.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

I am looking at this article but i dont see encoding for an _ in the table name. I'l search a bit more

_x005f_

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.