Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

holsworj
Frequent Visitor

On Prem Enterprise Gateway not refreshing

Hello! When I try to refresh my data on the service, I get the following error:

Refresh failed due to gateway configuration issues.
This dataset requires a properly configured gateway in order to refresh.If you're using personal mode, please make sure your gateway is online.If you're using enterprise mode, please make sure you've added the following data sources in the Gateway Management PortalODBC { connectionString : "driver={Cisco Information Server 7.0};host=example.domain.com;port=9401;catalog=XYZ;domain=US;datasource=Company;dsn=Composite" } SharePoint { sharePointSiteUrl : "https://pxdprd.sharepoint.com/sites/Team" }
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 07440441-bb9a-477a-98cf-147d2f48f90d
Request ID: 6891ccf2-c974-465e-d3eb-515485a2abd6
Correlation ID: 0972ffc1-f07f-a51f-2198-a3085fe2865b
Time: Wed May 15 2019 08:17:40 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Version: 13.0.9406.163
Cluster URI: https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net

The Composite DSN data source is setup with the exact same connection string and credentials (basic authentication, non-expiring service account) as my PowerBI desktop connection. The PowerBI desktop connection refreshes just fine but the Gateway does not. When I go to the Gateway connection on the service model is asks me to add the ODBC to the gateway and the Sharepoint site is optional.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance for the help!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.