Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Leo_ooooo00

Cannot login PowerBI on SSRS 2019

I'm attempting to log in to PowerBI Service on Reporting Server 2019 to migrate reports to PowerBI. However, even after logging in, I find myself stuck on the same page, prompting me to log in repeatedly.

image.png

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Leo_ooooo00 ,

You can pin an on-premises Reporting Services paginated report item to a dashboard in the Power BI service, as a new tile. To pin, your administrator needs to first integrate your report server with Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) and Power BI.

There are some requirements:

vbinbinyumsft_0-1711518779887.png

For more details, you could read related document: Pin Reporting Services paginated report items to dashboards in Power BI - SQL Server Reporting Servi...

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
olivs

Hi

I'm afraid this doesn't solve the issue, I'm running into the same issue unfortunately. What @Leo_ooooo00 is trying to do is effectively migrate the report (.rdl file) to the Power BI Service.

To migrate from SSRS to the Power BI service, the following Microsoft Learn article can be used: Publish .rdl files to Power BI from Power BI Report Server and Reporting Services - Power BI | Micro...

In this article, to be specific step 2 is not working. You get the sign-in window, and instead of showing the available workspaces to migrate the report to, SSRS is showing the Sign-In button again.

Until a couple of weeks ago, this was working perfectly fine.

Kind regards

Olivier Van Steenlandt

Microsoft Data Platform MVP

Microsoft Developer Technologies MVP

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Leo_ooooo00 ,

You can pin an on-premises Reporting Services paginated report item to a dashboard in the Power BI service, as a new tile. To pin, your administrator needs to first integrate your report server with Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) and Power BI.

There are some requirements:

vbinbinyumsft_0-1711518779887.png

For more details, you could read related document: Pin Reporting Services paginated report items to dashboards in Power BI - SQL Server Reporting Servi...

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.