Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

JulyanR
Regular Visitor

difficulty with calculations with hours

Hello, I have a problem with my database, I need to know what the productivity of each employee in the operation is, so I have in my table, the time with minutes and seconds, in the hh:mm:ss format of each product that was done, but if I want to create an average to filter by operator it causes me difficulty, because if the average is simple, it does not take idle time into account. Could anyone help me with any ideas? somehow use dax or another way to calculate the average taking into account idle time.

Captura de tela 2024-04-08 145256.png 

5 REPLIES 5
mjcrow17

Not sure I fully understand the ask but I would create a column that converts to decimal hours - then you can drop that on your dashboard and select average - or you can use a measure the is Calculate(Average(hora in decimal hours) - idle time). the dashboard will let you filter by person and day on the front end. 

Hello, I'm having difficulties with my measurements, I have a TIME column, but this value is inserted, the exact time that the piece was produced, so each line will have a date, that issuer X made 1 volume, but I would like to know, what is the average that each transmitter produces, per day, per hour and minute. I also did a dHora, with all the hours of the day to help, but I still haven't been able to solve it.

"VolPadrao" = Quantity produced

JulyanR_2-1712855531820.png

Hello, I have a database that has information about the producer, the quantity he produced and the exact time he produced this piece, I also have this same column but formatted as a decimal number, I would like to do some calculation so I can know how much each of the producers produces per minute, per hour and day, but when making this average, the idle time of each minute would have to be taken into account, otherwise the average would be lower than it should be. Maybe if there was a value of 0 for each minute, as an extra count.

mjcrow17

convert to decimal hours instead of HH:MM:SS - here is similar question with answer powerbi - Power BI convert both HH:MM:SS format and decimal duration format to MM:SS format - Stack ...

I understand, and how would a DAX decimal be used to calculate productivity per minute, hour or day?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors