Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

TonyForelle
Regular Visitor

Formula Firewall Query Problem with Text Analytics

Hi guys, 

I tried the text analysis via Power BI:

= (text) => let
apikey = "myAPIKEY",
endpoint = "https://westeurope.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/text/analytics" & "/v3.0/keyPhrases",
jsontext = Text.FromBinary(Json.FromValue(Text.Start(Text.Trim(text), 5000))),
jsonbody = "{ documents: [ { language: ""en"", id: ""0"", text: " & jsontext & " } ] }",
bytesbody = Text.ToBinary(jsonbody),
headers = [#"Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key" = apikey],
bytesresp = Web.Contents(endpoint, [Headers=headers, Content=bytesbody]),
jsonresp = Json.Document(bytesresp),
keyphrases = Text.Lower(Text.Combine(jsonresp[documents]{0}[keyPhrases], ", "))
in keyphrases

which I then used on my previous Query and this came out: 

let
Quelle = Sql.Database("datawarehouse.database.windows.net", "data_warehouse", [Query="SELECT CM.createdDateTime 'date', T.displayName 'team',TC.displayName 'channel' , U.displayName 'user', CM.bodyContent 'content'#(lf)FROM ChannelMessage CM#(lf)LEFT JOIN TeamChannel TC on CM.channelID = TC.channelID#(lf)LEFT JOIN Team T on CM.teamID = T.teamID#(lf)LEFT JOIN [User] U ON CM.fromUserID = U.userID#(lf)#(lf) #(lf)#(lf)WHERE charindex('CVC 20 Group',T.displayName)>0", CreateNavigationProperties=false]),
#"Aufgerufene benutzerdefinierte Funktion" = Table.AddColumn(Quelle, "Abfrage2", each Abfrage2([content]))
in
#"Aufgerufene benutzerdefinierte Funktion"

this works, as long as I have the data sources marked as public (but only in Query Editor, as asked below). can somebody help me put these two queries together, so I can switch both the privacy levels back to private or organisational?

I have already tried the solution suggested here: 

http://www.excelguru.ca/blog/2015/03/11/power-query-errors-please-rebuild-this-data-combination/

but can't really come around this. 

Another thing that happens when I have all the settings in data source set to public this message pops up:

exception of type 'microsoft.mashup.engine.interface.resource access forbiddenexception' was thrown

I have already deleted all the global settings and logged in, but the error keeps popping up. 

The Text Analysis so only works in Query Editor but couldnt be visualized yet. 

Thanks for any help!!

1 REPLY 1
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @TonyForelle 

You may find the Privacy Levels setting in File > Options and settings > Options and then Current File > Privacy determines whether Power BI Desktop uses your Privacy Level settings while combining data.

c1.png

Privacy Levels is set to Combine data according to your Privacy Level settings for each source by default, which means that Privacy Levels are enforced.

CONFIGURE PRIVACY LEVELS
Setting Description
Combine data according to your Privacy Level settings for each source (on, and the default setting) Privacy level settings are used to determine the level of isolation between data sources when combining data.
Ignore the Privacy levels and potentially improve performance (off) Privacy levels are not considered when combining data, however, performance and functionality of the data may increase.

For further information, you may refer to the following document.

Power BI Desktop privacy levels 

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors