Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

New functionality of Save >> More options... does not work

I am using Version 2.127.1327.0 (64 bit).

I have a new Power BI report, has not been saved yet. 

I click the save button. That opens a dialog box where I can type in a name for the file and select a location from the most recently used. If I click the "More options..." at the bottom, nothing happens.

I am kind of assuming that this should bring up, well, more options to allow me to save to a different location.

I see this as a bug. 

Sure, I can do a File >> Save As and then "Browse this device". But if something is supposed to work and doesn't, it's a problem.

Hi @ToddChitt 

Anyway, at least the feature is in effect. I will change the issue to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @ToddChitt 

Following your description, I restored the problem you described and I can jump to the corresponding page after selecting More optioins.

Recording 2024-04-04 at 08.57.53.gif
How did you update to the latest version? If you are updating from inside Microsoft Store, I suggest you uninstall it completely and then go to Download Center to download the latest installer to update it.

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,

ToddChitt
Super User

I tried it again this morning and it opened the expected next page. Strange.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @ToddChitt 

Anyway, at least the feature is in effect. I will change the issue to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,