Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

GCashSimpsons
Regular Visitor

Unable to run %%configure in notebook as part of pipeline

Hello

I have a notebook using %%configure to set the default lakehouse which works correctly until I run it as part of pipeline.  If I only pass in the lakehouse I get an error "Cannot get Lakehouse ID by name" thrown by the pipeline but it does work if I pass in the id of the lakehouse.  I want to avoid having to pass in the id so it is easier to deploy between environments.  I know there is the option to parameterise the values but apparently they don't work for scheduled runs.  Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Graeme

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GCashSimpsons 
Thanks for using Fabric Community. 
Currently configuring the Lakehouse details in a pipeline run only by the Lakehouse name is not supported in Fabric. But its on roadmap. ETA is around first mid of May 2024. 

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GCashSimpsons 
Thanks for using Fabric Community. 
Currently configuring the Lakehouse details in a pipeline run only by the Lakehouse name is not supported in Fabric. But its on roadmap. ETA is around first mid of May 2024. 

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks for letting me know

Hi @GCashSimpsons 
Glad that your query got resolved. Please continue using Fabric Community for any help regarding your queries.

Hi @GCashSimpsons 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query has been resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @GCashSimpsons 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query has been resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors