Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

EirikSta

Tables won't load to SSMS or semantic model

I am working on transforming data for a client, all the way from raw to gold standard. As i am using the medallion architecture, i have three lakehouses. By now, i have multiple tables in both bronze and silver level (and yes, they are transformed to delta format). When i connect to the SQL Endpoint in SSMS, or try to create a semantic model, none of the tables are loading/showing. 

I have seen someone having similar issues, but have not found any workarounds. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
EirikSta

The problem was spaces in the column names. When transforming and loading the tables, we did not think about spaces as an issue, but figured it out eventually. 
We ended up simply adding a line of code to replace the spaces.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
EirikSta

The problem was spaces in the column names. When transforming and loading the tables, we did not think about spaces as an issue, but figured it out eventually. 
We ended up simply adding a line of code to replace the spaces.  

Hi @EirikSta 

Glad that you were able to find some insights and thank you for sharing the same with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Please continue using Fabric Community for further queries.

Thank you.

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EirikSta 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.
At this time, we are reaching out to the internal team to get some help on this.
We will update you once we hear back from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Hi @EirikSta 

Apologize for the delay in my response and for the inconvenience that you are facing here.

Following up to see whether your issue got resolved or still facing the issue. In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.

If the issue still persists. Please reach out to our support team to gain deeper insights and explore potential solutions. It's highly recommended that you reach out to our support team. Their expertise will be invaluable in suggesting the most appropriate approach.

Please go ahead and raise a support ticket to reach our support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors